Hussingtree Cherry and Vanilla Gin
NOW AVAILABLE: 70cl (£39.50 incl P&P) / 35cl (£23.75 incl P&P)
Hussingtree Cherry and Vanilla Gin (40% abv) offers a classic pairing of flavours.
We've blended our award-winning Bumbleberry Dry Gin (it has a depth of dry fruit base and slight warmth of cinnamon) with cherries from Broomfields Farm in Worcestershire. Alongside the cherries as they've been steeping in the dry gin, we've included a touch of vanilla that offers a subtle sweetness and flavour that works beautifully with the cherry.
Enjoy our Hussingtree Vanillla and Cherry Gin in a G&T with your favourite neutral tonic poured over a heap of ice. We recommend the ratio of neutral tonic to gin being between 2:1 and 3:1. For a garnish, try a thin slice of lime or lime zest. Or, half a fresh cherry and give it a gentle squeeze before dropping into the drink.
Or why not try...?
The flavour combination in the gin also works wonderfully with lemonade or cola, if you like a slightly sweeter drink over ice. (If you like cherry cola, then you'll love our Cherry and Vanilla Gin with premium cola!!!) Follow the same guide ratios and garnishes as the G&T above.
Goods will be despatched within 2 working days of your order being placed and payment being processed. The recipient must be over 18 years of age and our courier will require a signature at the point of delivery to you. Your delivery cannot be left on the doorstep or designated place.
Hussingtree Gin is initially only available for shipping to UK mainland addresses. The cost of delivery to UK addresses is included within the sale price.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 bottles, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website.
CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS / FAULTY GOODS
Cancellations and returns will be dealt with on an individual basis. Please drop us an email to request further information.
If there is a problem with the goods you receive, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem along with, if possible, a photograph clearly showing the problem. We will then investigate further and discuss with you suitable measures. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER
You can use our website to purchase any of our available products.
- Select the product you wish to buy and add it to your basket.
- You can remove unwanted items from your basket, if needed.
- It is your responsibility to check all items you wish to purchase and the associated quantities are correct and in your basket.
- Posting and packaging charges will be clearly shown prior to you placing and confirming your order.
- If you have an offer code you will be provided with the opportunity to input this into the designated place.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use Stripe (a global leader in secure payment processing) for the processing of online purchase. You can pay for your order by Visa or Mastercard. We don't hold or store any of your payment details.
- All prices are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 bottles, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website. For more information please read our full Terms and Conditions, available from the link at the foot of the page.