Hussingtree Gin - Blended Gin Gift Pack
A trio of 50ml blended gin miniatures in an attractive presentation box. The box includes brief product descriptors along with guidance on the perfect serve for each gin.
Each of the dry gins perfectly embodies our ambition to create distinctive, flavoursome distilled gin.
£20 with free UK mainland P&P.
- - -
Our Blended Gin Gift Box provides a set of 3 x 50ml miniature bottles (40% abv), incorporating three of our Hussingtree Blended Gins:
Hussingtree Winter Gin (40%)
- Perfectly suits those colder, autumnal-wintery days and evenings.
- Our Spiced Plum Dry Gin is the base for this wonderful distilled gin. We've steeped raisines, oranges, apples and a range of winter spices. To create a gin that delivers aromas and flavours associated with the festive time of year. In keeping with our traditions, we never add any sweetners to our gin. All the flavour is delivered through natural ingredients.
- Enjoy neat, with a mixer, or even better with cloudy apple juice served warm as a winter warmer.
Hussingtree Tonka Bean Gin (40%)
- The tonka bean is one of our favourite discoveries. It provides a heady mix of caramel, vanilla and almond aromas and flavours. It is a favourite of head chefs across the land. And it captures the taste buds like little else we've found from a single botanical when we've been researching and developing flavours.
- We've steeped tonka bean with our Juneberry Dry Gin, to create a wonderful blended gin that can be enjoyed in a number of ways.
- Enjoy neat or with a mixer, especially with premium cola. It's quite something.
Hussingtree Cherry and Vanilla Gin (40%)
- Offers a classic pairing of flavours.
- We've blended our award-winning Bumbleberry Dry Gin (it has a depth of dry fruit base and slight warmth of cinnamon) with cherries from Broomfields Farm in Worcestershire. Alongside the cherries as they've been steeping in the dry gin, we've included a touch of vanilla that offers a subtle sweetness and flavour that works beautifully with the cherry.
- Enjoy with tonic or for those that like it a bit sweeter, mix with premium lemonade or cola.
Goods will be despatched within 2 working days of your order being placed and payment being processed. The recipient must be over 18 years of age and our courier will require a signature at the point of delivery to you. Your delivery cannot be left on the doorstep or designated place.
Hussingtree Gin is initially only available for shipping to UK mainland addresses. The cost of delivery to UK addresses is included within the sale price.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 boxes, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website.
CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS / FAULTY GOODS
Cancellations and returns will be dealt with on an individual basis. Please drop us an email to request further information.
If there is a problem with the goods you receive, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem along with, if possible, a photograph clearly showing the problem. We will then investigate further and discuss with you suitable measures. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER
You can use our website to purchase any of our available products.
- Select the product you wish to buy and add it to your basket.
- You can remove unwanted items from your basket, if needed.
- It is your responsibility to check all items you wish to purchase and the associated quantities are correct and in your basket.
- Posting and packaging charges will be clearly shown prior to you placing and confirming your order.
- If you have an offer code you will be provided with the opportunity to input this into the designated place.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use Stripe (a global leader in secure payment processing) for the processing of online purchase. You can pay for your order by Visa or Mastercard. We don't hold or store any of your payment details.
- All prices are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 boxes, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website. For more information please read our full Terms and Conditions, available from the link at the foot of the page.
What people are saying about Hussingtree Juneberry Gin
"Tasted with a slimline tonic as wanted to experience the true flavour. Very easy to drink. Think it would work well with different types of tonic and in cocktails."
"Lovely smooth mellow gin, nice on its own with ice and a slice of orange or with slim line tonic."
"Really lovely craft gin, very smooth tasting and refreshing to drink."
Click here to read more reviews.