Hussingtree Gin - Dry Gin Gift Pack
A trio of 50ml dry gin miniatures in an attractive presentation box. The box includes brief product descriptors along with guidance on the perfect serve for each gin.
Each of the dry gins perfectly embodies our ambition to create distinctive, flavoursome distilled gin.
£20 with free UK mainland P&P.
- - -
Our Dry Gin Gift Box provides a set of 3 x 50ml miniature bottles (40% abv), incorporating three of our one shot Hussingtree Dry Gins:
Bumbleberry Dry Gin (40%)
- Silver Medal Winner, London Spirits Competition 2020.
- One Star Great Taste Award Winner, 2019.
- A true reflection of the Worcestershire and UK countryside. Three traditional British berries - Blackberry, Bilberry, Sloeberry - combine with juniper and supporting botanicals to create our beautifully flavoured Bumbleberry Gin. Packed with fruitiness yet wonderfully smooth. Serve with a halved strawberry.
Hussingtree Asparagus Dry Gin (40%)
- Silver Medal, Global Spirits Masters 2019.
- Bronze Medal, London Spirits Competition 2020.
- Reflects our core value of taking inspiration from our home county of Worcestershire. We dehydrate locally grown asparagus, which delivers wonderful grassy, earthy flavours. Other botanicals include dill and Droitwich Salt. A truly different dry gin that quite simply works. Most frequently described by customers as 'green' in overall flavour. Serve with a couple of fresh mint leaves.
Hussingtree Juneberry Dry Gin (40%)
- Perfectly embodies our ambition to create distinctive, flavoursome distilled gin. A fruit gin that's full of flavour, it balances juniper with juneberries, a suble citrus kick from orange peel alongside seven further botanicals. The juneberries add a wonderful rounded fruity and gentle sweetness to the flavour, without being overpowering. Serve with a thin slice of orange zest.
For each of our gins we recommend the ratio of Indian Tonic to gin being between 2:1 and 3:1. That enables the full flavour of the gin to come through.
Goods will be despatched within 2 working days of your order being placed and payment being processed. The recipient must be over 18 years of age and our courier will require a signature at the point of delivery to you. Your delivery cannot be left on the doorstep or designated place.
Hussingtree Gin is initially only available for shipping to UK mainland addresses. The cost of delivery to UK addresses is included within the sale price.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 boxes, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website.
CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS / FAULTY GOODS
Cancellations and returns will be dealt with on an individual basis. Please drop us an email to request further information.
If there is a problem with the goods you receive, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem along with, if possible, a photograph clearly showing the problem. We will then investigate further and discuss with you suitable measures. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER
You can use our website to purchase any of our available products.
- Select the product you wish to buy and add it to your basket.
- You can remove unwanted items from your basket, if needed.
- It is your responsibility to check all items you wish to purchase and the associated quantities are correct and in your basket.
- Posting and packaging charges will be clearly shown prior to you placing and confirming your order.
- If you have an offer code you will be provided with the opportunity to input this into the designated place.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use Stripe (a global leader in secure payment processing) for the processing of online purchase. You can pay for your order by Visa or Mastercard. We don't hold or store any of your payment details.
- All prices are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 boxes, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website. For more information please read our full Terms and Conditions, available from the link at the foot of the page.