Hussingtree Juneberry Gin
"A truly delicious and original London Dry Gin."
Browns at the Quay, Worcester.
NOW AVAILABLE: 70cl (£39.50 incl P&P) / 35cl (£23.75 incl P&P)
Hussingtree Juneberry Dry Gin perfectly embodies our ambition to create distinctive, flavoursome distilled gin. A gin that's full of flavour, it balances juniper with juneberries, a suble citrus kick from orange peel alongside seven further botanicals. The juneberries add a wonderful rounded fruity and gentle sweetness to the flavour, without being overpowering.
We follow the London Dry method, which means we only dilute the distilled gin down to our desired 40% strength. We never add any further flavours or sweetners to our gin after it's distilled.
Meet the juneberry.
Similar in appearance to the blueberry, the juneberry is crisper in texture and carries a sweeter, nutty taste. In our Hussingtree Juneberry Gin the juneberry provides a subtle, sweet balance to the overall flavour. It’s considered to be a super fruit due to its superior nutritional properties - high in fibre, and an excellent source of vitamin C and E, alongside iron, protein, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
We’re unaware of any other distilled gin that has the juneberry as a main botanical.
Enjoy our Hussingtree Juneberry Dry Gin at its best with your favourite neutral tonic poured over a heap of ice. We recommend the ratio of neutral tonic to gin being between 2:1 and 3:1. If you like to add a garnish, why not try a thin slice of orange zest, or, a couple of raspberries.
Goods will be despatched within 2 working days of your order being placed and payment being processed. The recipient must be over 18 years of age and our courier will require a signature at the point of delivery to you. Your delivery cannot be left on the doorstep or designated place.
Hussingtree Gin is initially only available for shipping to UK mainland addresses. The cost of delivery to UK addresses is included within the sale price.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 bottles, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website.
CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS / FAULTY GOODS
Cancellations and returns will be dealt with on an individual basis. Please drop us an email to request further information.
If there is a problem with the goods you receive, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem along with, if possible, a photograph clearly showing the problem. We will then investigate further and discuss with you suitable measures. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER
You can use our website to purchase any of our available products.
- Select the product you wish to buy and add it to your basket.
- You can remove unwanted items from your basket, if needed.
- It is your responsibility to check all items you wish to purchase and the associated quantities are correct and in your basket.
- Posting and packaging charges will be clearly shown prior to you placing and confirming your order.
- If you have an offer code you will be provided with the opportunity to input this into the designated place.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use Stripe (a global leader in secure payment processing) for the processing of online purchase. You can pay for your order by Visa or Mastercard. We don't hold or store any of your payment details.
- All prices are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 bottles, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website. For more information please read our full Terms and Conditions, available from the link at the foot of the page.
What people are saying about Hussingtree Juneberry Gin
"Tasted with a slimline tonic as wanted to experience the true flavour. Very easy to drink. Think it would work well with different types of tonic and in cocktails."
"Lovely smooth mellow gin, nice on its own with ice and a slice of orange or with slim line tonic."
"Really lovely craft gin, very smooth tasting and refreshing to drink."
Click here to read more reviews.