Hussingtree Spiced Plum Gin
"A superb gin with a great combination of flavours." Taste at No1, Ludlow Last few of the current release available. 70cl (£39.50 incl P&P) / 35cl (£23.75 incl P&P) Hussingtree Spiced Plum Dry Gin reflects our core value of taking inspiration from our home county of Worcestershire. A fruit gin that combines juniper and plum with six further botanicals and spices. It’s unmistakably fruity, but with a delightful twist. We follow the London Dry method, which means we only dilute the distilled gin down to our desired 40% strength. We never add any further flavours or sweetners to our gin after it's distilled. A fruit truly of Worcestershire. Worcestershire has become famous for its plums with the Vale of Evesham in particular being synonymous with plum growing. During August, the town of Pershore in Worcestershire becomes a focal point of celebration for the plum. With the award winning Pershore Plum Festival taking over the town during the August Bank Holiday. Perfect serve. Enjoy our Hussingtree Spiced Plum Dry Gin at its best with your favourite neutral tonic poured over a heap of ice. We recommend the ratio of neutral tonic to gin being between 2:1 and 3:1. If you like to add a garnish, why not try a thin slice of apple peel, or, a quarter of a fig.
Goods will be despatched within 2 working days of your order being placed and payment being processed. The recipient must be over 18 years of age and our courier will require a signature at the point of delivery to you. Your delivery cannot be left on the doorstep or designated place.
Hussingtree Gin is initially only available for shipping to UK mainland addresses. The cost of delivery to UK addresses is included within the sale price.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 bottles, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website.
CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS / FAULTY GOODS
Cancellations and returns will be dealt with on an individual basis. Please drop us an email to request further information.
If there is a problem with the goods you receive, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem along with, if possible, a photograph clearly showing the problem. We will then investigate further and discuss with you suitable measures. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER
You can use our website to purchase any of our available products.
- Select the product you wish to buy and add it to your basket.
- You can remove unwanted items from your basket, if needed.
- It is your responsibility to check all items you wish to purchase and the associated quantities are correct and in your basket.
- Posting and packaging charges will be clearly shown prior to you placing and confirming your order.
- If you have an offer code you will be provided with the opportunity to input this into the designated place.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use Stripe (a global leader in secure payment processing) for the processing of online purchase. You can pay for your order by Visa or Mastercard. We don't hold or store any of your payment details.
- All prices are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 bottles, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website. For more information please read our full Terms and Conditions, available from the link at the foot of the page.
What people are saying about Hussingtree Spiced Plum Gin.
"We tried this today - very nice with a Fever Tree Tonic and fruit - quite delicious. This is going to be a firm favourite from now on!""
"A superb gin with a great combination of flavours."
Click here to read more reviews.