Hussingtree Tonka Bean Gin
NOW AVAILABLE: 70cl (£39.50 incl P&P) / 35cl (£23.75 incl P&P)
Hussingtree Tonka Bean Gin (40% abv) offers something a little different.
The tonka bean is one of our favourite discoveries. It provides a heady mix of caramel, vanilla and almond aromas and flavours. And is a favourite of head chefs across the land. It's fairly distinctive. You'll likely recognise it when you smell it. And it captures the taste buds like little else we've found from a single botanical when we've been researching and developing flavours.
We've steeped tonka bean with our Juneberry Dry Gin, to create a wonderful blended gin that can be enjoyed in a number of ways.
It goes with a lot of things...especially premium cola!
Enjoy our Hussingtree Tonka Bean Gin in a G&T. Choose your favourite neutral tonic, poured over a heap of ice. Or go with soda water or premium lemonade. But even better, mix with premium cola and serve over ice. It works wonderfully.
Why not go hot...?
The flavour of our Tonka Bean Gin also means it can create a super hot toddy for grown ups. Try adding a shot to your evening coffee (flat white or latte works well), or hot chocolate, and put your feet up in front of the fire.
Goods will be despatched within 2 working days of your order being placed and payment being processed. The recipient must be over 18 years of age and our courier will require a signature at the point of delivery to you. Your delivery cannot be left on the doorstep or designated place.
Hussingtree Gin is initially only available for shipping to UK mainland addresses. The cost of delivery to UK addresses is included within the sale price.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 bottles, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website.
CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS / FAULTY GOODS
Cancellations and returns will be dealt with on an individual basis. Please drop us an email to request further information.
If there is a problem with the goods you receive, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem along with, if possible, a photograph clearly showing the problem. We will then investigate further and discuss with you suitable measures. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER
You can use our website to purchase any of our available products.
- Select the product you wish to buy and add it to your basket.
- You can remove unwanted items from your basket, if needed.
- It is your responsibility to check all items you wish to purchase and the associated quantities are correct and in your basket.
- Posting and packaging charges will be clearly shown prior to you placing and confirming your order.
- If you have an offer code you will be provided with the opportunity to input this into the designated place.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use Stripe (a global leader in secure payment processing) for the processing of online purchase. You can pay for your order by Visa or Mastercard. We don't hold or store any of your payment details.
- All prices are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 bottles, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website. For more information please read our full Terms and Conditions, available from the link at the foot of the page.