Hussingtree Winter Gin
*** LIMITED EDITION *** : 70cl (£39.50 incl P&P) / 35cl (£23.75 incl P&P)
Hussingtree Winter Gin perfectly suits those colder, autumnal-wintery days and evenings.
Our Spiced Plum Dry Gin is the base for this wonderful distilled gin. We've steeped raisines, oranges, apples and a range of winter spices. To create a gin that delivers aromas and flavours associated with the festive time of year. In keeping with our traditions, we never add any sweetners to our gin. All the flavour is delivered through natural ingredients.
Perfect serve - Winter warmer
Our Winter Gin works perfectly by mixing it with cloudy apple juice (a ratio of 1 part gin to 2-3 parts apple juice works well, but adjust to your preferred strength and taste).
Gently warm and garnish with a thin slice of orange and apple.
For extra spiced warmth add a little cinnamon or star anise, if you fancy.
The result is a fantastic winter warmer, suited to colder evenings in front of the fire or as a welcome drink at festive get togethers.
Perfect serve - Gin and tonic
The gin makes a wonderful gin and tonic, or mixed with soda water or lemonade (depending upon your preference). Garnish with a thin slice of orange, or, a little cinnamon.
Goods will be despatched within 2 working days of your order being placed and payment being processed. The recipient must be over 18 years of age and our courier will require a signature at the point of delivery to you. Your delivery cannot be left on the doorstep or designated place.
Hussingtree Gin is initially only available for shipping to UK mainland addresses. The cost of delivery to UK addresses is included within the sale price.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 bottles, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website.
CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS / FAULTY GOODS
Cancellations and returns will be dealt with on an individual basis. Please drop us an email to request further information.
If there is a problem with the goods you receive, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem along with, if possible, a photograph clearly showing the problem. We will then investigate further and discuss with you suitable measures. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER
You can use our website to purchase any of our available products.
- Select the product you wish to buy and add it to your basket.
- You can remove unwanted items from your basket, if needed.
- It is your responsibility to check all items you wish to purchase and the associated quantities are correct and in your basket.
- Posting and packaging charges will be clearly shown prior to you placing and confirming your order.
- If you have an offer code you will be provided with the opportunity to input this into the designated place.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use Stripe (a global leader in secure payment processing) for the processing of online purchase. You can pay for your order by Visa or Mastercard. We don't hold or store any of your payment details.
- All prices are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 bottles, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website. For more information please read our full Terms and Conditions, available from the link at the foot of the page.