Hussingtree Worcestershire Summer Cup
*** LIMITED EDITION *** : 70cl (£25.00 incl P&P)
Hussingtree Worcestershire Summer Cup perfectly suits summer days and evenings.
Our Summer Cup is a beautiful blend of our award-winning Bumbleberry Dry Gin, three pears (Worcestershire black pear, conference pear and comice pear), apple, cherry and spices.
Designed for drinking in a long drink, the Summer Cup is 25% abv. Handcrafted in Martin Hussingtree, Worcestershire we use the best of local fruits, and remain true to one of our central beliefs - the spirit has no added sweeteners.
We're thrilled to have sourced our Worcestershire Black Pear from the fabulous Rowley Farm located near Holt Heath in Worcestershire. The black pear being synonymous with Worcestershire, whilst three pears are incorporated into the Flag of Worcestershire. As we developed our Summer Cup, we were focused on ensuring this fruit of Worcestershire played a key part.
Perfect serve - Long drink over ice
The Summer Cup, as a gin based spirit, is wonderfully adaptable. It can be drunk short, 50:50 over ice with tonic, but many will enjoy it as a long drink. We suggest mixing 1 part Summer Cup to 3 - 4 parts lemonade. Serve in a high ball glass, over heaps of ice. Garnish with thin slices of apple and strawberry, plus a couple of fresh mint leaves.
Goods will be despatched within 2 working days of your order being placed and payment being processed. The recipient must be over 18 years of age and our courier will require a signature at the point of delivery to you. Your delivery cannot be left on the doorstep or designated place.
Hussingtree Gin is initially only available for shipping to UK mainland addresses. The cost of delivery to UK addresses is included within the sale price.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 bottles, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website.
CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS / FAULTY GOODS
Cancellations and returns will be dealt with on an individual basis. Please drop us an email to request further information.
If there is a problem with the goods you receive, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem along with, if possible, a photograph clearly showing the problem. We will then investigate further and discuss with you suitable measures. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER
You can use our website to purchase any of our available products.
- Select the product you wish to buy and add it to your basket.
- You can remove unwanted items from your basket, if needed.
- It is your responsibility to check all items you wish to purchase and the associated quantities are correct and in your basket.
- Posting and packaging charges will be clearly shown prior to you placing and confirming your order.
- If you have an offer code you will be provided with the opportunity to input this into the designated place.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use Stripe (a global leader in secure payment processing) for the processing of online purchase. You can pay for your order by Visa or Mastercard. We don't hold or store any of your payment details.
- All prices are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
For orders of multiple orders these may be despatched individually. For orders greater than 6 bottles, please get in touch with The Hussingtree Team on the email provided in the footer of this website. For more information please read our full Terms and Conditions, available from the link at the foot of the page.